The product advantages of the EJOT self-drilling screw JT9/JT6-2/5-5.0 VARIO at a glance:
- One screw for virtually all part combinations
- Consistently low contact pressure prevents stick-slip phenomenon
- No stripping/destruction of the thread in component II resulting in high tensile loading capacity
- High self-locking/clamping effect of the thread in component II due to reduced drill point diameter
- No loosening of the screw under long-term stress
- High tensile and transverse load transmission in the substructure due to fine pitch thread
- General building authorities test certificate (abP) as proof of usability according to DIN 18516-1
- Wall brackets made of stainless steel and aluminium are part of the abP
- Buffer zone compensates skew position of the screw
- Case-hardened drill point for fastening in steel support profiles (not part of the abP)
- With strongly reduced rotation speed it is also suitable for support profiles made of 2 mm stainless steel (not part of the abP)
EJOT centring bushes and LT screwsFor the forming of floating and fixed points, EJOT offers various centring bushes: the centring bush F (fixed point) and the centring bush S (floating point) In combination with the EJOT LT screws with a head diameter of 16 mm, the are perfectly suitable for the fastening of facade panels.
Other applications in rear-ventilated facadesFor the structural fastening of ALUCOBOND® panels to aluminium substructures and for the fastening of ALUCOBOND® exterior wall claddings according to Z-33.2-6, the two EJOT stainless steel self-drilling screws JT4-XT and JT4-FR-2H/6-4.8 are part of EJOT's product range.
For the fastening of timber laths and plaster-base sheetings to aluminium substructures, EJOT offers the JT4-S-2-4.8 and the JT4-STS-3-4.8.
So no matter which solution you are looking for to form floating and fixed points in the rear-ventilated facade, EJOT offers the right facade screws for a variety of applications in rear-ventilated facades.